Monday, November 21, 2011

Vicky Phannara, Worthington High School

Minnesota, My Home
My name is Vicky Phannara, I am 17 years old. I was born in California but my family and I moved to Worthington Minnesota when I was very young. I've been living in Worthington my whole life. This place may be little, but it has a lot to give. It gave me shelter, love, friends, family and hope. A very precious memory I have of this place, I call home, is of my father. Although my father isn't here with me now, I still have wonderful memories of us together when he was still living. I'm dedicating this logo to the Minnesota Navy because I am proud to be living here and I am proud of everyone risking their lives for us, the people of the USA. In this logo, I put the eagle above the submarine because it's a sign that God is watching over them. I've also add the flag and the sun light because veterans serve for the USA and after the years of serving, veterans can come home and live life freely under the beautiful sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment